Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Revising Content

One of the items on my list of "must dos* between semesters is revising the content of my online courses to fix all the bugs, clumsy sentences and links, and bad policies that just never worked. As I revise in the next few weeks, I will be posting some of the changes so others can see the kinds of online content that works and the kind that doesn't work. One thing I can tell you all right now: after seven years teaching online, I am abandoning my practice of reading unlimited drafts of student papers. I have pulled my last all-nighter grading papers no different from the previous versions - aside from a new comma and a wider margin. Don't look at me like that. Whether you are a student or an instructor, you know exactly what I am talking about.

No comments: